Page County, Iowa services including assistance with which office or department is responsible for specific services such as ATV registration or Building Permits.

Services - Where Do I Go To...?

Find answers to your questions here - Where Do I Go To ...?

        A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z


Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable -- Auditors page

Assistance with Utilities, Rent & Medication -- Veterans page or General Relief Assistance page

ATV Registration -- Recorders page

Automobile Registration -- Treasurers page


Beer and Liquor Licenses -- Auditors page

Birth Certificates -- Recorders page

Board Meeting Agendas/Minutes -- Agenda / Minutes page

Boards and Commissions Supervisors Serve On -- Board page

Boat Registration -- Recorders page

Budget Information -- Auditors page

Building permits -- Zoning page

Burial -- Veterans page or General Relief Assistance page


Camping, Cabins, Picnic Shelters Information -- Conservation page

Cigarette License -- Auditors page

Cistern plugging -- Environmental Health page


Death Certificates -- Recorders page

Deer Licenses -- Recorders page

Drivers License -- Treasurers page                     


E911 -- Sheriffs page

Environmental Education -- Conservation page

Environmental Health -- Environmental Health page

Elections -- Elections page, or


Family Planning -- Public Health page


G -- nothing currently exists for G


Health Education -- Public Health page

HIV Testing -- Public Health page

Home Health Care -- Public Health page

Homestead Exemption -- Assessors page

Hunting and Fishing Access -- Conservation page

Hunting and Fishing Licenses -- Recorders page


Immunizations -- Public Health page

Inspections (private on-site waste treatment systems, water wells) -- Environmental Health page


J -- Nothing currently exists for J


K  -- Nothing currently exists for K


Licenses, Drivers -- Treasurers page

License Plates -- Treasurers page

Liens -- Recorders page


Maps (county highway, drainage districts or topographical) -- Engineers page

Maps (election districts) -- Available at the Auditors Office

Maps (GIS) -- GIS page

Maps (plats) -- Available at the Auditor's Office

Maps (real estate) -- Available at the Auditors Office

Maps, County, purchase -- Available at the Auditors Office

Marriage Certificate, Certified copy -- Recorders page

Marriage License Issuance -- Recorders page

Meeting Agenda -- Agenda / Minutes page

Meeting Minutes -- Agenda / Minutes page

Mental Health -- Central Point of Coordination (CPC) page

Motor Vehicle Registration -- Treasurers page                


N  -- Nothing currently exists for N


O -- Nothing currently exists for O


Passport Agent -- Recorders page

Permits -- Treasurers page

Permits - Septic -- Public Health page

Permits - Wells -- Public Health page

Plats & Surveys -- Recorders page

Property and Assessment Information -- Assessors page

Property Tax Exemption -- Assessors page

Property Tax Online Payment -- the Iowa State Treasurers Assoc. website

Prosecutor (local ordinances) -- Attorneys page

Public Health -- Public Health page


Q -- Nothing currently exists for Q


Radon Kits -- Public Health page

Real Estate Recording Information & Fees -- Recorders page

Real Estate Records Search -- The State Recorder's Office Website

Real Estate Transfer Information -- Recorders page

River Access & Canoe Trails -- Conservation page

Road Closings & Construction -- Engineers page

Roads, report problem -- Engineers page

Roads, request dust control -- Engineers page                  


Septic Inspections at the Time of Transfer -- Public Health page

Septic Permits-- Public Health page

Snowmobile Registration -- Recorders page

Supervisor's meetings -- Agenda / Minutes page


Tax Credit Claim -- Treasurers page

Tax Levy Information -- Auditors page

Tax Payments -- Treasurers page

Trails -- Conservation page


U -- Nothing currently exists for U


Vehicle Titles & Registration -- Treasurers page

Veteran Benefits-Local & National -- Veterans page

Veterans Commissioners -- Veterans page

Veteran Grave Markers -- Veterans page

Voter Registration -- Election's page, or the state's website

Voting -- Elections page, or the state's website


Website Administrator -- Contact Inukshuk Technologies, LLC

Well Water tests (free) -- Environmental Health page

Well Permits, well plugging -- Environmental Health page

Wild Turkey Licenses -- Recorders page


X -- Nothing currently exists for X


Y -- Nothing currently exists for Y


Zoning -- Zoning page